Special personal data can be derived from payment details. With the Don't-PSD2-me-Register we want to be able to filter account details of organisations whose transaction data must be regarded as special personal data. But what are the account numbers that need to be filtered? What will the register be filled with?
We're looking for account numbers!
We have drawn up a list of organisations whose transactions undoubtedly qualify as special personal data. The first version of the list can be downloaded here. What account numbers are we looking for? It concerns, for example, contribution accounts and account numbers to donate to as a private person, from these categories of organisations:
- political groups
- trade unions
- associations active in the field of sexual behaviour or sexual orientation
- religious institutions
Donate an account number!
Do you know the account number of a relevant organisation? First check if we already have the number on this list. Send the IBAN and BIC number in an e-mail with the account number and name of the organization to firstname.lastname@example.org. The account number will then be included in the next version of the register.
- The political parties have been taken over from the register on the site of the Electoral Council. The official name and any abbreviation are included. In this register only parties that are registered, parties under formation or in the meantime dissolved are not listed. For an overview of these organisations, see this wikipedia page about Political parties in the Netherlands.
- The unions have been taken over from wikipedia List of trade unions in the Netherlands on 30 March 2020 and may not be up to date.
- The religious institutions were taken from a file obtained from the Chamber of Commerce Trade Register as part of this project and may not be complete.
- The account numbers come from publicly accessible sources or have been provided by volunteers or persons from the supporters. Any questions? Please contact us via email@example.com.